Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Favorite Watches #3: Seiko BFS

2 years ago or so, one of my friends Gary showed me an IWC Portuguese Chronograph and I was in awe of the it's aesthetics and being a mechanical engineer, was more in awe of the makings and windings of the watch. This started in me a passion  for looking and reading, not necessarily owning, watches, and the rest as they say is history.

After one Seiko and one Steinhart automatic, both of which I really love, I still have in my head a list of what I believe would make my own perfect collection. This list is not necessarily in order...

Read complete list of my favorite watches here.

-----

Seiko BFS

Seiko SNKF07K and SNKF05K BFS
Seiko SNKF07K and SNKF05K BFS
I love the Seiko BFS. I already have two models, and if I see the other two, I'll get them as well.

Here is a link to a BFS review I wrote posted at PWC.

Get Big! Get Freaky! Get Seiko BFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails