Monday, September 13, 2010

Seiko Reverse - The Watch That Runs Backwards

As I was browsing through the Philippine Watch Club forum, one of the topics caught my eye. It read: esreveR 0407-9036 sreviD okieS. At first I thought it was an attack on the forum, a sort of virus that garbled words up. Curiousity got the better of me though and I proceeded to open it. It was a post by one of the Seiko moderators and the picture in his post immediately caught my eye. Borrowing from rcajayon of PWC, Im posting the picture here.

See something different?

See it? See the positions of the numbers 9 and 3?

Yes this watch runs backward. In reverse, couterclockwise.

Here is the link to the original post of rcagayon regarding his unique Seiko Reverse. See how it works, who made it and even see a video of how the hands turn back time!

1 comment:

  1. What is the price for this article if for sale

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails