Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Why Omega Why?

After a year of dormancy (yes that's what a new member of a family does to your watch hobby, any hobby for that matter), I was looking forward to crossing off another bucket list watch for me.

I made the rounds of calling different Omega dealers looking for the 39mm Speedy only to be told that the new Speedy is now 42mm!

What!?!

One of the reasons I wanted a Speedy was because I THOUGHT it was cool that it stayed away from the direction most new brands took/are taking by going all Panerai on us. You know, those bigger IWCs, those bigger Rolexes and even bigger Panerais. But alas Omega joined the bandwagon and I now probably have to go look in the pre-loved market...

And my streak of not buying a watch still continues.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry to hear that they changed their size on you. I would have loved to help but I already sold my watch. Maybe You'll have better luck on one of the auctions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs in your sleep

    Well over 160 thousand women and men are using a simple and SECRET "water hack" to drop 2lbs every night as they sleep.

    It is very easy and works with everybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a glass and fill it half glass

    2) Proceed to follow this strange HACK

    and become 2lbs skinnier the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me tell you something...

    What I'm going to tell you may sound a little weird, and maybe even a little "out there..."

    BUT what if you could just click "PLAY" and listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And miraculously bring MORE MONEY to your life?

    And I'm talking about thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Sound too EASY? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL?

    Well, Let me tell you the news.

    Sometimes the most significant blessings life has to offer are the SIMPLEST!!

    In fact, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you PLAY a real-life "magical money tone" I've synthesized...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    YOU just push "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. starting so fast, you will be surprised..

    CLICK here NOW to PLAY this magical "Miracle Wealth Building Tone" - as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails