Monday, October 3, 2011

Watch Rave: Zenith El Primero Rattrapante

Last Thursday my wife and I went to Shangri-La to attend my sister-in-law's 30th birthday dinner. We arrived about half an hour early and as any watch idiot would do, I quickly excused myself and headed off to Lucerne.

Lucerne is probably the single biggest carrier of luxury watch brands in the Philippines. Patek Philippe, A. Lange & Söhne, AP, Panerai, Rolex, IWC, JLC, Zenith, Omega and many others are carried by Lucerne. It's the closest thing to horological heaven here in the Philippines.

I was only able to browse the Zenith and JLC cases and I have to say that for that night, my personal eye candy was the Zenith El Primero Rattrapante. Unfortunately I was not able to take a wrist shot but boy was that piece a real piece of work. Pictures over the net tend to give it a much sportier look, but in person in exudes elegance and sophistication.
Zenith El Primero Rattapante

I promise to take a wristshot next time. Even better check it out for yourself at Lucerne, Shangri-La. List price is PhP670k.

1 comment:

  1. Luxer Watches is selling authentic brand watches, with authentic watches offered with a 75% discount.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails